WD Licensed By Fender Replacement Left Hand 22 Fret Neck For Telecaster Modern C
WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement Left Hand 22 Fret Neck For Telecaster® Modern C
Replacement Telecaster® neck, 22 medium jumbo frets with headstock adjust double action truss rod and a 12 inch radius maple fingerboard. The nut width is 1 11/16 inch wide and pegholes are drilled at 10mm for a modern die cast type tuning machine but adapter bushings are available to reduce these hole sizes if you would like to mount vintage Kluson tuning machines. A thin clear satin finish makes this the perfect replacement for your modern Telecaster®. Nut not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 12 in.
- Nut Width = 1 11/16 in.
- Profile Shape = Modern C-Shape
- Fret type and count = Medium 6150 / 22 frets
- Tuner peghole size = 25/64 in.
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = Super thin satin Poly
- Truss Rod location = headstock
- Truss Rod Type = Double Action
- Skunk Stripe = no
- Neck and Fretboard Type = two-piece Maple, ebony on maple, rosewood on maple or pau ferro on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster
- Orientation = Left-handed
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.86 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = .91 in.
- Fret Marker = Dot
- Allen Head Necks = 4mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver
Really well done "replacement" Fender neck. Beautiful and well finished ebony board and frets. No sprout.. Leveled well. I purchase again if needed.
You may also be interested in:
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 22 Fret Neck For Telecaster Modern C
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Telecaster Modern C
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster Soft V
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement Left Hand 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Telecaster Modern C