Friendly Customer Service 800-449-9348 9AM-5PM ET, M-F

Search our site
Shopping cart

Vibrato Tailpieces

While all guitar tremolo systems are technically "vibrato" systems, in the guitar industry the term has become synonymous with early production Bigsby® tailpieces or later production Gibson® "Vibrola" tailpieces. For other vibrato systems like those more commonly seen on Fender® guitars, please visit our Tremolo Bridges page.
  • Make Selection
  • Name: A to Z
  • Name: Z to A
  • Price: Low to High
  • Price: High to Low