WD Licensed By Fender Replacement Left Hand 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Telecaster Modern C
WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement Left Hand 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Telecaster® Modern C
Replacement Vintage Telecaster® neck with mostly vintage and a few subtle modern features like 21 medium jumbo frets, 10 inch radius, 1 5/8 inch nut width, a comfortable 'C' shaped profile and a honey tinted gloss finish. Maple finger board with a heel adjust truss rod location and 8.8 mm peg holes drilled for a vintage Kluson tuning machine as nature intended. Nut not included.
All necks require a final level, crown, and polish and may need to be fine-tuned to your instrument and playing preferences. Your new neck should be carefully inspected prior to installation and/or modification as necks are rendered non-returnable once altered. Due to the organic nature of wood each neck is considered unique and may have minor variations in grain or finish from those pictured. WD does not sell what is commonly referred to as seconds or blems. Due to the volume of necks that we sell WD does not hand-select necks based on appearance or weight. WD neck heels are made to Fender USA dimensions and tolerance, this may not account for neck pocket shrinkage or expansion over time. Some neck pocket modification may be required.
WD recommends that if you are not familiar with replacement neck installation that you contact a qualified luthier or repair shop.
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in.
- Profile Shape = Modern C
- Fret type and count = 6150 Medium - 21 frets
- Tuner peghole size = 21/64 in. (8.8mm)
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = amber tinted polyurethane gloss
- Truss Rod location = heel
- Skunk Stripe = none
- Neck and Fretboard Type = one-piece maple, pau ferro on maple, or rosewood on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster 2 3/16 in. X 5/8 depth
- Orientation = Left hand
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.88 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.91 in.
- Allen Head Necks = 4mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver