WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster Fat D
WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster® Fat D
Our newest Fender® Licensed neck design is based off an early 1950's Broadcaster® to give you a real fat D-shaped contour and fill your hand. It is been called a boat-neck, a baseball bat neck but commonly referred to as a 50s fat neck. It has a 10 in. radius, heel adjust truss rod, 1 5/8 in. nut width and comes unfinished so you can apply the finish you want. It is a one-piece maple neck with black dots. The heel is proper Fender spec 2 3/16 in. width. The 21 frets are a medium size Jescar wire which is equivalent to Dunlop 6150. The thickness at the first fret is a whopping .97 in. and 1.00 in. at the 12th fret for super comfort. The peghole bore size is vintage 11/32 in. and accommodate a vintage spec tuner with push-in bushing. The nut is not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in.
- Profile Shape = U-Shape
- Fret type and count = Medium 6150 equivalent / 21 frets
- Tuner peghole size = 11/32 in.
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = unfinished
- Truss Rod location = heel
- Skunk Stripe = yes
- Neck and Fretboard Type = One-piece Maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster
- Orientation = Right-handed
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.97 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 1.00 in.
- Fret Marker = Dot
- Allen Head Necks = 4mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
You may also be interested in:
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 20 Fret Neck For Telecaster Bass, '51 Precison Bass, Or Sting Signature Bass
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 22 Fret Neck For Telecaster Modern C
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Telecaster Modern C
WD Licensed By Fender Economy Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster