WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement 20 Fret Neck For Telecaster Bass®, '51 Precison Bass®, Or Sting Signature Bass®
This Fender® Licensed neck was designed as a direct replacement neck for Fender® 4-string '51 Precision®, Tele Bass® or Sting® Basses. Available in maple with maple or rosewood fretboard, medium jumbo frets and dot inlays. 20 fret. Nut not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 7 1/4 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in.
- Profile Shape = C shape
- Fret type and count = 20 vintage thin frets
- Tuner peghole size = Counterbore 11/16 in. front - 9/16 in. rear
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = Clear amber tinted gloss poly
- Truss Rod location = heel
- Skunk Stripe = yes
- Neck and Fretboard Type = maple one-piece or rosewood on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Fender Bass
- Orientation = right hand
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.83 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.92 in.
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
You may also be interested in:
WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster® Fat D
WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement 22 Fret Neck For Telecaster® Modern C
WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Telecaster® Modern C
WD® Licensed By Fender® Economy Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster®