WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Stratocaster Fat D
WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Stratocaster® Fat D
This Fender® licensed Strat® replacement neck is designed as a replacement for the player looking for that big D-shaped neck that you hear all the vintage guys talk about. If mass equals sustain, this neck is going to not only fatten up your sound, but it'll also give you the feel of playing one of the timeless classics built in the early 1960s. It has a 10 in. radius, heel adjust truss rod, 1 5/8 in. nut width and comes unfinished so you can apply the finish of your preference. This is a one-piece maple neck with black dots. The heel is 2 3/16 in. width. The 21 frets are a medium size Jescar wire which is equivalent to Dunlop® 6150. Neck thickness at the first fret is a whopping .93 in. and .99 in. at the 12th fret. The peghole bore size is vintage 11/32 in. Nut is not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in.
- Profile Shape = D-Shape
- Fret type and count = Medium 6150 equivalent / 21 fret
- Tuner peghole size = 11/32 in.
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = unfinished
- Truss Rod location = heel
- Skunk Stripe = yes
- Neck and Fretboard Type = One-piece Maple, Rosewood On Maple, Or Pau Ferro On Maple
- Heel Type = Standard Stratocaster
- Orientation = Right-handed
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.93 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.99 in.
- Fret Marker = Dot
- Allen Head Necks = 4mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
You may also be interested in:
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Stratocaster Big Headstock
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 22 Fret Neck For Stratocaster Modern C
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Stratocaster Soft V
WD Licensed By Fender Economy Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Stratocaster