Kluson® 6 In Line Locking Revolution Series H-Mount Non-Collared Tuning Machines
The Kluson® Revolution H-mount 19:1 high ratio tuning machine. Kluson® has truly introduced a game changer with the traditional 6 in line footprint and newly designed sealed diecast housing. These state of the art tuning machines are designed to directly retrofit vintage Kluson® machines with a push-in bushing, traditional Kluson® 6 in line mounting pattern and modern 11/32 inch peghole. The vintage outline, metal oval button and pin-stripes pay tribute to Kluson® heritage while the brand new housing appearance incorporates all the features the modern guitarist demands.
High gear ratio guarantees silky smooth operation, fine tuning stability and no backlash all in a sealed one-piece housing. 6 in line tuning machine set for right handed instrument and all mounting hardware is included.
- Gear Ratio= 19:1
- Gear type= Steel worm and Brass ring
- Locking mechanism= Knob
- Bushing Type= Push In
- Bushing Depth= 5/16 in. (7.5mm)
- Bushing O.D.= 11/32 in. (8.8mm)
- Bushing I.D.= (1/4 in. (6.5mm)
- String Post type= Kluson Locking
- String Post Diameter= 1/4 in. (6.35mm)
- String Post Height= 1 inch (25.5mm)
- String Post Material= Steel
- Housing= Diecast
- Mount Pattern= Vintage 6 in line Kluson
- Comes with all mounting hardware
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
You may also be interested in:
Gotoh® 6 In Line Vintage Style Locking Tuning Machines
Kluson® 6 In Line Supreme Series Tuning Machines
Kluson® 6 In Line Deluxe Series Tuning Machines