WD Licensed By Fender Replacement Baritone 24 Fret Neck For Telecaster
WD® Licensed By Fender® Replacement Baritone 24 Fret Neck For Telecaster®
This FenderÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ Licensed Baritone conversion neck is simply the best on the market. Using a unique 28 in. scale length, these necks will convert any standard TeleÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½ into a baritone guitar with a low end punch that you just have to experience to believe. The necks are already finished in a super thin clear satin poly for your convenience and no modifications to your guitar are necessary. All you have to do is change the strings to a baritone set after you set up the neck. Nut not included.
- Fingerboard Radius = 10 in.
- Nut Width = 1 11/16 in.
- Profile Shape = C shape
- Fret type and count = 24 Medium frets (6150)
- Tuner peghole size = 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = Thin satin clear poly
- Truss Rod location = Headstock
- Skunk Stripe = none
- Neck and Fretboard Type = maple on maple or rosewood on maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster
- Orientation = right handed
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.88 in.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 0.95
- Truss Rod Adjustment Tool (Not Included):
- Allen Head Necks = 3.5mm
- Straight Head Necks = Standard Straight Head Screwdriver
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
You may also be interested in:
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement Baritone 24 Fret Neck For Stratocaster
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster Fat D
WD Licensed By Fender Replacement 21 Fret Vintage Neck For Telecaster Modern C
WD Licensed By Fender Economy Replacement 21 Fret Neck For Telecaster