Kluson® High Mass 5 String Bass Bridge Zinc With Brass Saddles
Kluson®'s brand new high mass bass bridge uses the same original 4 mounting screw locations and is a no-modification installation for USA Fender® Jazz® and Precision® basses. The Kluson® high mass bass bridge will turn your Precision® or Jazz® Bass into a tone and sustain machine with a heavy block designed into the bridge plate to add sustain and tighten up bottom end. Zinc baseplate with brass saddles for added chime. Strings through the back of the bridge not through the body. Mounting screws and allen wrench for intonation adjustment are included.
- Direct replacement for Fender® 099-4410-000
- String spacing= 19mm
- Total length= 63.6mm (2.51in)
- Total width= 100mm (3.94in)
- Mounting hole spacing= 18.4mm (0.72in)
- Baseplate material= zinc
- Saddle material= Brass
- Mounting hardware= included
- Allen wrench size= .050
- Intonation screw= phillips head 5-40 X 1 7/8 L.