Kluson® High Mass 4 String Bass Bridge Zinc
Kluson®'s brand new high mass bass bridge uses the same original 5 mounting screw locations and is a no-modification installation for USA Fender® Jazz® and Precision® basses. The Kluson® high mass bass bridge will turn your Precision® or Jazz® Bass into a tone and sustain machine with a heavy block designed into the bridge plate to add sustain and tighten up bottom end. Zinc baseplate with zinc saddles. Strings through the back of the bridge not through the body. Mounting screws and allen wrench for intonation adjustment are included.
- Direct replacement for Fender® 099-4407-000
- Direct replacement for Kluson® KVBB58 or KVBB70 bass bridges
- String spacing= 19mm
- Total length= 63.6mm (2.51in)
- Total width= 82.7mm (3.25in)
- Mounting hole spacing: 17.5mm (0.69in)
- Baseplate material= zinc
- Saddle material= Zinc
- Mounting hardware= included
- Allen wrench size= .050
- Intonation screw= phillips head 5-40 X 1 7/8 L.
Kluson Hi-Mass Bridge
This is actually the best replacement for the no-longer-available Bad Ass bridge - and it also has small "guidance" notches in the saddles, which most other replacements do not have; these help to better define the "break" of the string. An excellent piece that definitely improves your bass!