Kent Armstrong® Split Tube Series Saturn 5 Hot Lipstick Pickup For Danelectro® GuitarsThis Kent Armstrong Split-Tube™ pickup is a replacement for Danelectro® with the same basic character as the SLV-1, but with a more focused bass response and enhanced mids and highs. This souped up Split-Tube is for the guitarist who loves sweet vintage tones with punch and bite. Add some nitrous to your Danelectro® or Split-Tube™ equipped instrument with this pickup!
Click here to download Wiring Guide
- Magnet type = Ceramic Bar
- Magnet Dimensions: Length = 61mm, Thickness = 3mm, Width = 13mm
- DC Resistance = 7.6K Ohms
- Polarity = Normal Polarity
- Tube length = 3.2 in.
- Tube width = 21/32 in.
- Bottom bracket overall length = 3 3/16 in.
- Center to center screw hole spacing = 2.67 in.
- Spring height = 1.45 in.
- Lead Length = 12 in.
- Center line of split tube = 1.62 in.
- Screw hole size = 9/64 in.