Grover® 3 Per Side Roto-Grip Locking Rotomatics
The newest addition to the Grover family, these locking machine heads utilize the famous 18:1 Rotomatic® design with a “thumb screw” mechanism which locks the string into place.
Insert the string through the post hole, wrap around once, then lock by tightening with the thumb screw. Perfect replacement for the most standard machine heads. Includes all mounting hardware.
3 Treble and 3 Bass, Set of 6 (502C Chrome), (502BC Black Chrome), (502G Gold)
- Gear ratio = 18:1
- Peghole Requirement = 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Post Length = 1 inch (25.4mm)
- Post Diameter = 15/64 in. (6mm)
- Bushing Type = Hex Head screw in
- Collar Diameter = 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Collar Height = 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Mounting Screw Hole Location = 6 O\'clock low
Click here to download specifications sheet