Grover® 3 Per Side Imperial
Distinctive in styling and quality, the Imperial™ made it’s first appearance in the 1970’s. The most notable feature of this unique machine head is the futuristic Three Step button, a fresh and funky design trademarked by Grover. This re-introduction of the Imperial™ is an exact reproduction of the originals, including a 16:1 gear ratio.
3 Treble and 3 Bass, Set of 6 (150C Chrome), (150G Gold)
- Gear Ratio = 16:1
- Post Height = 1 1/16 in. (27mm)
- Post Diameter = 5/16 in (7.8mm)
- Bushing Dimensions = O.D. 25/64 in. (10mm) I.D. 5/16 ( 7.9mm)
- Collar Diameter = 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Collar Height = 9/32 in. (7mm)
Click here to download specifications sheet
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
You may also be interested in:
Grover® 3 Per Side Super Rotomatics
WD® 3 Per Side Diecast Tuning Machines
Kluson® 3 Per Side Contemporary Diecast Series Tuning Machines