Bill Foley® Grandaddy Tune-O-Matic Acoustic Bridge Saddle
This terrific invention directly retrofits into a typical saddle slot on an acoustic guitar to give you the ability to adjust intonation individually by string. Every guitar is different and this allows for fine tuning on an acoustic with truly adjustable saddles. The bottom of the bridge is a standard radius but there are the added benefits of allen screws to conform the bottom to fit slightly differing radius and fit a standard 3⁄32 in. saddle slot.
- Length = 3 9⁄64 in. (79.93mm)
- Width = 25⁄64 in. (9.84mm)
- Slot Width = 3⁄32 in. (2.35mm)
- Height = 4.6mm from bottom of bridge to top of saddle
- E to E String Spacing = 2 3⁄16 in. (55.5mm)
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
You may also be interested in: